“The relationship with the Director of a Company: Employment law and Corporate profiles”
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 14:30 to 18:30
at Salone Valente, Via San Barnaba, 29 Milan
The conference will deal with the issues that HR faces in relation to the creation, operation and termination of the organic relationship with the Director of a Company, as well as of any working relationship accessories that are often alongside the organic relationship within the company and group.
The conference will also address social security profiles, tax and litigation.
– AIDP Lombardia Group
– Salvatore Trifirò, Founder, Trifirò & Partners
– The Executive Board: appointment, powers, responsibilities, remuneration, termination and company profiles. The relationship between the administrator and the company (organic theory vs contractual theory).
Manuel Capurro, Partner, Law Firm Beccaria and Capurro
– The employment relationship and mandate of the management body
Francesco Rotondi, Founding Partner, Lablaw
– Director and executive of employment relationship: managing in the sphere of the group
Angelo Zambelli, Co-Managing Partner, Studio Legale Grimaldi
– The point of view of the administrator and the manager
Marco De Bellis, Founding Partner, Studio Legale Marco De Bellis & Partners